Our Work in Schools
Whether you want to bring us in for a one-day special event or connect with us about a full year program we would love to hear from you! All our programs focus on self-regulation, social-emotional learning, and stress resilience for ages 3 to 18.
As a community partner of the Denver After School Alliance, Social Emotional Academic Learning, and Denver Quality After School Connection, we believe in high-quality accessible programming. Together we have crafted an evidence-based curriculum that focuses on social-emotional learning outcomes.
Interested in our emotional wellness video curriculum? See our video page
Goals and Objectives
- Allow each student to build a toolkit for stress management that they can carry with them throughout their lives.
- Raise self-awareness through mindfulness to promote physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Teach students in a calm environment in order to support their emotional process.
- Educate the whole child.
- Enhance a child’s ability to collaborate, communicate, think critically, and raise body awareness. These skills are essential for success in the 21st century.
- Adhere to a carefully-crafted curriculum that enables each student to understand how to self-soothe in any stressful situation.
- Deliver practical tools that students can take into their lives.
- Enhance self-regulatory skills, empathy, attention, self-esteem, memory, and planning.
- Practice respect for self and others.
Research supports this claim and shows that students who attend schools prioritizing SEL, have better outcomes such as higher academic achievement, more prosocial behavior, fewer conduct problems, and reduced emotional distress.
Become a Partner
We’d love to hear from you!