Our Work in Schools
We are part of a three year study with Denver Public Schools and the After School Alliance. Each trimester we gather data with McMeen Elementary on how we can increase social-emotional learning outcomes to best serve our students.
We developed a researched-based curriculum to ensure our program is meeting quality standards.
Whether you want to bring us in for a one day special event or connect with us about a full year program we would love to hear from you! All our programs focus on self-regulation, social-emotional learning and stress management for ages 3 to 18.
Interested in 5 minute mindfulness breaks for the classroom? See our video page
Goals and Objectives
- Allow each student to build a toolkit for stress management that they can carry with them throughout their lives.
- Raise self-awareness and mindfulness to promote physical, mental and emotional health.
- Teach students in a calm environment in order to support their emotional process.
- Educate the whole child.
- Enhance a child’s ability to collaborate, communicate, think critically, and raise body awareness. These skills are essential for success in the 21st century.
- Adhere to a carefully-crafted curriculum that enables each student to understand how to self-sooth in any stressful situation.
- Deliver practical tools that students can take into their lives.
- Enhance self-regulatory skills, empathy, attention, self-esteem, memory and planning.
- Practice respect of self and others.
Become a School Partner
We often create programs based on your specific needs. The best way to become a partner is to send us an e-mail or give us a call.